Several techniques can be proposed to change the volume of the buttocks:
LIPOSTRUCTURE OR REINJECTION OF FAT
The principle of lipostructure is the removal of fat from another part of the body (belly, hips or outer thighs in general) and its re-injection after having selected the best fat cells through centrifugation, at the part of the body where greater volume is required.
This technique requires a certain amount of fat to be present in other parts of the body in order to be able to remove it without adverse consequences, so it is not possible for people who are too thin.
- General anaesthetic avec hospitalisation de day.
- The operation lasts between one an four hours, depending on the volume to be injected.
- The post-operative process is fairly simple and normal activity can recommence after a few days.
The principle is to insert a silicone prosthesis in the upper part of the buttock inside the buttock muscle by making an incision in the buttock crease or gluteal fold.
- General anaesthetic avec hospitalisation de 1 à 2 days.
- The intervention lasts for one hour and requires the insertion of drains.
- The operation sequels are far more painful and the patient is not allowed to sit down for the first few days.
Macrolane is a hyaluronic acid manufactured by the Swedish laboratory Q-Med and used for body reshaping. The treatment consists in injecting the gel under local anaesthesia, using a special needle, for insertion deep under the skin so as to add volume and support. The results are visible instantly and you will be able to resume your daily activities immediately after the injection session.
The principle of the technique is to inject into the buttock a re-absorbable product based on hyaluronic acid. The product will be re-absorbed after 12 to 18 months.
- Post-liposuction or post-traumatic hollows
- Increasing the size of the calves
- Increasing the volume of the thighs
- Remodelling the male torso (pectorals)
- Banned for the breast since 2011
- General anaesthetic or improved local anaesthetic.
- Hospitalisation for a few hours.